FIRST VENUE OF ITS KIND IN MANHATTAN TO COMBINE FUN OF A SPORTS BAR WITH EXCITEMENT OF A GENTLEMEN’S CLUB
Major news for NY’s nightlife scene: The company behind legendary gentlemen’s clubs Rick’s Cabaret NY and Vivid Cabaret NY is opening a third pleasure palace — Hoops Cabaret. Hoops is gearing up to be the ultimate in “fantasy sports.”
Key attractions include a bevy of beautiful ladies in sexy sports themed jerseys and cheerleading outfits. At 48 W 33rd Street, it’s a block from both Madison Square Garden and Penn Station and next door to its sister club, Rick’s Cabaret NY, the No. 1 adult club in the city.
The launch of Hoops sounds like an amazing way to kick off the fall sports season! Based on the success of its sister clubs, it’s a good bet that HOOPS will jump to the front ranks of NY nightlife in a very short time. I can’t wait to check this place out. The Rick’s Cabaret people really know what they’re doing.
The club’s highlights include:
- Main floor designed like a basketball arena
- Second floor Skybox style VIP suites with big screen HDTVs
- Large party room available for events
- State-of-the-art video and sound systems for watching games on cable and broadcast TV
- Full service premium bar with extensive beer collection
- Lunch, dinner and late night menu, featuring fried lobster tails, short-rib sliders, and some of the best mac and cheese bites in NYC
- Professional and friendly wait staff
- Open 4 PM-4 AM weekdays and 12 PM-4 AM weekends